DescriptionDiresol is a compact solar water heater; this means that the tank and the collector form a single unit, achieving the highest space efficiency compared to similar products. There is no absorber plate and the water tank is directly exposed to the sun radiation. The tubes of the collector form the water tank. Diresol operates without circulation circuit thus there is no heat exchanger nor connection pipes between the collector and the heat exchanger. This design enables direct heat transmission through open loop of tubes resulting even distribution of heat as well as minimum required time for hot water production. Water is inserted in the system from the cold water inlet and is heated directly in the collector – tank. Then the warm water is channeled to the hot water outlet for use. Its simple way of operation makes Diresol effective and efficient.
- High efficiency as the water is heated directly in the boiler.
- Space efficiency due to its extremely small dimensions.
- Easy installation due to its compact form.
- Low maintenance demand
- Does not require antifreeze fluid addition or replacement
- Installation can be expanded depending on the requirements